Spicy glass noodle soup is one of the most common and super yummy Chinese street food. In our recipe, we add some shrimps to make the noodles taste even better!
Let’s try it!
Chao Tian Xiang – Sichuan Ma La Seasoning Sauce: 70 g (2.5 oz)
Wide glass noodle: 400 g (14 oz)
Bean sprouts: 50 g (2 oz)
Shiitake mushrooms: 5 g (0.2 oz)
a small bunch bok choy
Water: 700 g (about 3 cups)
Black rice vinegar: 50 g (3.5 tbsp)
Red pepper powder: 3 g (0.1 oz)
1. Cook the mushrooms in boiling water. Then boil the bean sprouts and put into the bottom of a bowl.
2. Boil the shrimps and vegetable separately, then put them to side for later.
3. Add 2.5 oz of Chao Tian Xiang – Sichuan Ma La Seasoning Sauce to the pot and cook till fragrance comes out.
4. Cook the soaked noodles in the pot.
5. Put the noodles on the top of bean sprouts, put the vegetables and shrimps. Put the vinegar into the soup, mix well, and pour it into the bowl;
6. Sprinkle red pepper powder on the top, then ready to serve!
Chao Tian Xiang special hot and soure noodles, easy to make but super tasty!
Click on the picture below to buy Chao Tian Xiang!