❖ Ingredients: Tofu: one pack (about 14 oz to 1 lb) Red bell pepper: half Yellow bell pepper: half Ground pork: 100 g (3.5 oz) Garlic: 3 cloves Ginger: 2 slices Shallots: 3 TOTOLE Classic Soy Sauce: 35 g – 40 g (about 5 tbsp depends on personal taste) Corn starch: 5 g (2 tsp) Water: 300 – 500 g (1.3 – 2 cups)
- 1. Cut the tofu into thick slices and use kitchen paper towel to gently absorb excess water. Chop green onions, dice bell peppers, mince garlic, and slice ginger.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry the tofu until golden on both sides, then set aside.
3. Put the ground pork and ginger slices in the pan and stir fry until the oil comes out. Using a little fat ground pork will make the dish more delicious. Add garlic and bell peppers and keep stir-frying.
4. Gently put in the tofu, add the TOTOLE Classic Soy Sauce, stir fry softly until the sauce is evenly coated on the tofu.
5. Add water, if you want the dish has more soup, you can add 400-500 ml (2 cups), and if you want the dish drier, put 300 ml (1.3 cup). After adding water, cover the pot and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes to let the flavor souk in tofu.
6. Turn on high heat, add the cornstarch water (mix cornstarch with 2 tbsp water), keep stir-frying until thicken. Sprinkle chopped green onion, ready to serve!
❖ Tips: · If you like spicy food, the bell peppers can be replaced with other kid of spicy peppers. · If you like more vegetables, you can also add fungus, peas, carrots and other ingredients to this menu. · Ground pork is recommended not to be too lean, it will be more delicious with a little fat. · Use medium or firm tofu, and stir-fry gently during the cooking process. · This dish is rich in ingredients, simple in seasoning, natural and delicious, nutritious and healthy, suitable for the family’s daily diet.
Click and buy TOTOLE Classic Soy Sauce now!