Braised chicken is famous all over the country. In Sichuan, it is also called red or spicy braised chicken because of the addition of chili bean sauce. The chicken has thick sauce, fresh and sweet, light sauce color, delicious and rich in nutrition. Suitable for all seasons, all ages!
Chicken chunks 700g (1.5 lb)
CHAOTIANXIANG Sichuan Style Spicy Seasoning Sauce: 150g (5 oz)
Pickled Ginger: 40g (1.4 oz)
Garlic: 70g (2.5 oz)
Millet pepper (also known as Thai chilies): 30g (1 oz)
Chopped green and red pepper: 1g (2 tbsp)
Cooking oil: 150g (5 oz)
Sichuan pepper: 1 tbsp
Water: 2.5 cups
1. Heat oil in a wok, add the Sichuan pepper when the oil temperature is around 180℃, stir until fragrance, then add the chicken chunks.
2. Stir-fry until the chicken meat turns dryer and oil comes out, add the Sichuan Style Spicy Seasoning Sauce.
3. Mix evenly then add garlic and pickled ginger.
4. Add water to the wok, turn to high heat until boiling, then turn to a low heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until the soup goes thick.
5. Add green and red peppers, and cook until chili flavor comes out. Ready to serve!
❖Tips: You can also add potato cubes or mushroom cubes according to personal preference, more ingredients, more delicious!
Click and buy, become a Sichuan chef at home!