The fungus is a nutritious and delicious food material. It is tasty whether it is used for soup, small stir-fry, or as a side dish. Today’s homemade sea salt mushrooms are fresh and delicious! Worth a try~
1 tbsp TOTOLE Mushroom Bouillon
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1.5 tbsp vegetable oil
10 oz of various mushrooms
2 oz cucumber
2 oz carrots
0.3 oz of chopped ginger
- 1. Cut the mushrooms into 3/16 inch thick slices.
2. Cut the cucumber and carrot to strips, and chopped green onion.
3. Heat up oil in a wok, stir-fry the ginger for 30 seconds, then add mushrooms and stir-fry.
4. Add salt, black pepper, and TOTOLE Mushroom Bouillon to taste.
5. Add cucumbers and carrots, stir-fry until all vegetables are fully cooked. Ready to serve!
Click here to buy TOTOLE Mushroom Bouillon, make your vegetables taste better!