Pork belly 7oz
2 pieces of spiced dried bean curd
Celery 1.8 oz
Green onion 0.35 oz chopped
2 Millet peppers (Thai chili)
Ginger 0.35 oz
2 cloves of garlic
TOTOLE Premium Soy Sauce 1/2 tbsp
TOTOLE Chicken Bouillon 1 tsp
Cooking wine 1 tbsp
Cooking oil 1 tbsp
Sugar 1.5 tsp
- Cut the squid, dried bean curd, and celery into small pieces, slice ginger, mince millet pepper and garlic.
- Put the pork belly in a pot, cover with cold water. Boil the pork belly until fully cooked. Wait it cool down then cut to slices.
- Heat oil in the wok, add green onion, ginger, and garlic to fry to get a fragrance. Add the pork slices, and stir-fry until the surface is golden brown.
4. Add the squid, cooking wine, and stir fry for a while, then pour in the TOTOLE Premium Soy Sauce.
5. Add dried bean curd and millet pepper and keep stir-frying until the sauce dried. Add the celery and TOTOLE Chicken Bouillon and stir evenly for 30 seconds, ready to serve.
Click and buy TOTOLE products, make your own delicious dishes!